Built in 1751, the Molí d'en Teuet is the first documented flour windmill in Formentera and one of the earliest to operate on the island. It stands in Sant Ferran de ses Roques, very close to the petrol station. It is privately owned by the Mayans 'Teuet' family, descendants of its builder, and the interior cannot be visited, although its tower can be admired from the road. It follows the classic island design: a cylindrical tower with a conical roof and, originally, six sails. It stopped milling in 1964 and is currently being restored. The green routes of Sant Ferran run right past it, perfect for reaching it on foot or by bike; please respect its private character and admire it from the public path.